The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: “participants”, “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you, the person or entity that has entered in the competition "IVC Evidensia" of The Chocolate Factory, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2AU registered in England and Wales with registered number 07746795.
1. To qualify for entry participants must (i) be over 18 years of age before the competition closing date.
2. The winner will be chosen by random number generation
3. The closing date is;
4. Winners will be contacted via the email address they share on entry.
5. No prize alternatives are available.
6. IVC Evidensia reserve the right to (i) cancel this competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
7. By submitting an entry to IVC Evidensia you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The decision of IVC Evidensia shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
10. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
11. Only entries that have been completed in full will be entered into the competition. IVC Evidensia does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
1. £50 of Amazon vouchers only.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries submitted.
3. To qualify for entry the entrant must complete the data entry form.
If an entrant fails to complete the form completely, their entry is void.
4. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond IVC Evidensia’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided.
5. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s preferred email address following email acknowledgement from IVC Evidensia and confirmation of receipt of this email from the winner.
CONTACTING THE WINNER
1. IVC Evidensia. will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize via email. IVC Evidensia is not responsible for contact details recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the Winners, including if IVC Evidensia does not receive a response from the Winners, within 7 days of first trying, IVC Evidensia reserves the right to offer the Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1. IVC Evidensia reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. IVC Evidensia’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
3. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third party and you are providing your information to IVC Evidensia and not to external organisations. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of this competition, unless you opt-in to receiving future marketing communications by email. You can unsubscribe from future email correspondence at any time.
4. In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the Winner, you may be required by IVC Evidensia to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are the Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (to be provided on request) and statements made you concerning the Competition and/or the Prize. You now provide IVC Evidensia with a right and licence to use the Entry on the IVC Evidensia website, and across IVC Evidensia social media channels.
5. Your details will be used in relation to the administration of this Competition and the delivery of the Prize.
7. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.